Environment and Safety Policy
SFA SEMICON is committed to comply with Eco-Safety Policy ( the management of environment protection, health and safety policy) based on the company vision of " ‘Respects to Mankind’ and ‘Green Management’ "
- Comply with international & domestic environment, safety and health laws and regulations.
- Reduce the use of industrial wastes, encourage recycling, and save resources on earth.
- Focus on green production and participated in society's activities, community involvement for safe earth.
- Implement healthy and comfortable working place and promote each individual employee’s health and wellness and prevent possible work-related incidents and negative environmental risk.
- Promote the importance and awareness of ESH to employees, suppliers and related parties, communities and communication for the pursuit of environmental protection, health and safety.